Nehmen Sie mit uns Kontakt auf
CGI UK Careers - Financial Services
If you have a creative understanding of what motivates business success and a talent for unlocking problems and modelling innovative solutions, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK insurance market, and it needs your help as an Insurance Ratings Developer.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you. And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
What you can expect from us
CGI was voted a ‘Best Workplace’ by Great Place To Work in 2021, and offers a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3% + 3% matching) which makes you a member not just an employee. We are committed to inclusivity, building a genuinely diverse community of tech talent and inspiring more women to pursue careers in our sector. We won ‘Best Tech Employer’ at the 2022 Women in Tech Employer Awards.
We are happy to discuss remote or hybrid working.
At CGI you’ll be part of an open, friendly community of experts. We’ll train
and support you in taking your career wherever you want it to go.
This role is working as part of a small team to provide consultancy and support to various General Insurance clients. You will be using the client’s Rating tool (Polaris) to develop complex solutions for insurance pricing, underwriting and regulation.
• You’ll be building and maintaining rating products for multiple insurance clients
• Reviewing and analysing customer requirements and ensuring customer schemes and industry regulations are met
• You’ll be working in a team delivering solutions for insurance pricing and underwriting in a client facing role
- You'll bring experience of developing pricing and products in solutions such as Polaris ProductWriter
- You'll have excellent communication and client facing skills
- You'll possess demonstrable experience in working to strict regulatory deadlines
- Polaris Product Writer experience is highly desirable along with solid knowledge of Excel
- Most importantly you will be a motivated self-starter bringing fresh ideas to the team
- Requirements Analysis
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.