CGI is hiring hardworking service desk advisors in payroll for different roles. We encourage applicants with experience in customer services, payroll domain and customer relations to send in their application.
We offer exciting positions within a successful organization!
Located in Montreal, CGI’s Payroll Services Center (PSC) offers all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital. Together with your team members, you will contribute to the success of local businesses! We are proud to have rewarding relationships with our clients; whose satisfaction rate is very high.
Ready to have a meaningful impact? This job is as reliable as you are!
We are ready for you:
• Never stop learning: we offer a complete, ongoing and paid training on Canadian payroll;
• Never stop growing: Career Opportunities supported by a professional development plan;
• Build true partnerships with your teammates, managers and clients.
• Enjoy our work environment recognized as one of the best in the country (Great Place to Work certified);
• As CGI members you will have access to our Share Purchase Plan and will be part of our Profit Participation Plan as of your first day with us;
• We care about our members: Employee Assistance Program, Health and wellness program, Comprehensive Insurance coverage financial assistance for your job-related studies;
• Work-life balance: a flexible weekday schedule.
You must attend a three-week full-time paid training for this position.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support to clients on our payroll solution;
- Advise clients about pay legislation in force;
- Make changes to business records and follow up.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Two years experience in customer service or Canadian payroll;
- At ease with computer science;
- Bilingualism required (French / English)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.