CGI has an immediate need for a System Tester to join our financial services team in one of our selected CGI locations. Due to the current COVID-19 status, candidates will not be required to work within the physical work location at this time. When COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, they will be required to be located within the proximity of the assigned CGI location.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Do you have a strong attention to detail and a passion for testing? Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, innovating team that is breaking new ground? If so, apply today for our System Tester role! In this project, you will act as a key participant in application analysis, test strategy development, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
• Hands on experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of solutions.
• Experience in writing test cases, creating test scenarios, executing tests scripts and analyzing test results – test strategy and execution
• Expertise with system testing, integration testing, functional testing, backend testing and regression testing and user acceptance testing with different testing tools.
• Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
• Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
• Good communication, analytical and logical reasoning skills
• 6+ yrs IT Industry experience
• Experience in testing Java based applications, is a must have
• Strong ability to perform hands on testing with the team to identify defects and requirement gaps.
• Strong knowledge and testing experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Ability to report and track issues in JIRA and working with product team members to validate and close the problem tickets.
• Ability to manage test environments with their appropriate baselines as per our testing needs
• Identify the upstream/downstream impacts for each release and coordinating the testing with impacted systems.
• Document Test Plans and Test Results
• Knowledge about Devops CICD practices and tools like Git, docker, Jenkins, Urban Code Deployment, JIRA etc.
• Ability to provide LOE’s for testing activities based on release priorities.
• Positive attitude to adapt to any situation to accommodate changes as required by the program.
• Strong motivation for continuous improvement to set higher goals for personal and team development.
• Strong leadership skills to guide the team in successfully performing End-to-End testing for each release.
• Strong analytical skills
• Having some level test automation experience is nice to have
• Knowledge of test processes and methodologies
• Experience with testing tools
• Experience in working with agile execution is a must have
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in developing test cases using automation tools like Cucumber and Selenium
• Having some level Java development experience
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
- Analysis Process Designer
- Test Management
- Test Planning & Implementation
- Test Strategies
- Testing Environments
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.