Descripción de la publicación:
The Associate of Global Payroll Shared Services will be part of the Corporate Shared Services Global Payroll, whose mission is to support the Global Payroll Services for both the In Countries and External Payroll Providers.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
The Associate Global SSC Payroll will be the support between the Countries and the Payroll Providers, managing the flow of information coming in and out, monitoring the performance of the Providers, in line with the service level agreements.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Minimum required language skills Good English (Mandatory, as you will have to handle Projects, talking, writing and reading in English);
• Background in an Administrative/Helpdesk/Backoffice position working with very tight and demanding deadlines (Mandatory!);
• Essential Ability to manage multi-tasks, accuracy, attention to detail, organization, analytical skills (Mandatory!);
• Ability to see the bigger picture;
• Flexibility to meet the demands of multiple processes, strict deadline activity in a fast-paced and changing environment;
• Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with a group of diverse people;
• 2 years experience in a high pressure highly disciplined environment;
• Mandatory Strong Excel and Windows skills (Mandatory, as you will have to analyze excel reports, search and track documentation, validate reports);
• Experience working in a Shared Services environment will be considered as a plus.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.