The Hyperion Senior Advisor plays a strategic and functional role as part of the corporate team. He or she is responsible for providing expert advice in the Hyperion realm to the corporate finance teams in order to enhance finance processes. He or she has the ability and the knowledge to manage special development projects. The Senior Advisor can also offer a broader range of support to Corporate Teams and the Business Units by providing guidance, technical assistance and training as his or her knowledge is based on solid experience.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure the integrity of CGI applications within the following Hyperion modules:
• Participate in month-end processes
• Lead various development projects
• Coach and help junior Hyperion Administrators
• Carry out structural changes when necessary at the beginning of the year or on request;
• Maintain the mapping tables used when loading data
• Ensure the proper functioning of the calculation rules in Hyperion and the optimization of these rules when necessary
• Always seek to optimize and improve the application processes in order to achieve greater
performance and propose initiatives
• Update documentation during process changes
• Maintain the list of Hyperion users and give access according to established rules
• Develop and update financial reports, data forms and calculation rules as required
• Respond promptly and accurately to users requiring support
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science or Information Systems Management
• 5 years’ experience in Hyperion Financial Management and/or Hyperion Planning and/or FDMEE
• Excellent in verbal, written and communication skills in English and French
• Experience in a complex system integrated environment
• Action oriented, proactive with high level of accountability for delivering quality work
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
• Advanced skills in MS Office suite of applications including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Practical experience with PeopleSoft, or similar ERP
• Master the VB script language for the HFM rules
• Master Essbase script for HP rules
• Master SmartView add-in for the Office suite
• Leading abilities
• Analytical Thinking
• Inquisitive and Seeks to Understand
• Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Detail and action Oriented
• Highly Organized
• Autonomous & Flexible
• Proactive, positive, can-do attitude
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.