The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
At CGI we offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. CGI’s market-leading intelligent ERP which helps government agencies create value for their citizens. Be a part of a dynamic, committed, and collaborative sales team at CGI where your work will be valued.
This is a unique opportunity to offer solutions for operational issues faced by clients, and work directly with our team of Product Managers, Solution Subject Matter Experts, and Marketing Managers to shape and deliver compelling product demonstrations and proposal responses for clients.
The Government ERP Sales Consultant will focus on finding and advancing new State and Local Government clients for our market leading ERP suite of solutions. We are looking for a sales professional who can perform exceptional research on prospective clients, identify the appropriate solution and message that solves client problems, drive client prospect conversations and capture steps for the related opportunities.
• Research prospective customers; Synthesize this intelligence to identify potential customer personnel to position and drive ERP solutions
• Develop creative ways to build rapport with prospect customers; understand pain points and differentiators for our value proposition
• Frame messaging, drive discussions with customers
• Work closely with CGI Sales Solution Engineers, Account and Metro Leads to advance opportunities
• Maintain currency with industry issues and develop sources of competitive intelligence.
• Establish peer-level (trusted) relationships with clients for future opportunities, and to be proactive in presenting innovative solutions.
• Utilize MS Dynamics CRM to maintain sales activity and opportunity.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Information Technology, or Government
• 5 years or less total industry experience, 1+ years of sales experience, preferably software
• Experience with ERP solutions is preferred but not required
• Understanding of Government budget, procurement processes preferred
• Must be entrepreneurial, tenacious, does not take “No” for an answer
• Influencing and demonstrated persuasive skills
• Ability to dive into details, analyzing artifacts, and preparing compelling presentations
• Effective communication, sales, presentation and discovery skills
• Understanding and communicating client requirements
• Strong Customer Relationship development skills
• Intermediate user of PowerPoint
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $80,000-$130,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.