Descripción de la publicación:
****Position Location: Canada - Remote****
We are seeking for a creative and innovative Senior Java Developer, someone who wants to be part of our fast-paced and transformational Agile team:
• A Senior Java Developer who will be part of a collaborative software engineering team working with cutting edge technologies such as Spring Boot, Microservices, Kafka, NoSQL, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes and more.
• A DevOps and CI/CD enthusiast who will promote a culture and an environment which unites Agile with continuous delivery, integration, monitoring and automation to help development and operations teams be more efficient, innovate faster, and deliver higher value.
• MUST be fluent in English
Required knowledge and skills to be successful in this role:
• 8+ years of software engineering, specializing in Java application design and development
• Experience with REST API, Spring Boot, JEE/Java, Avro, Openshift, XML, JSON, UML, Maven, Jenkins, Swagger
• Experience with some of these new technologies: Microservices, Kafka, NoSQL, GraphDB, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes (or at least conceptual understanding)
• Strong aptitude for innovation
• Team player who adapts well to uncertainty or changing needs
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Diseño de aplicaciones
- Desarrollo de aplicaciones
- Programación orientada a objetos
- Desarrollo de aplicaciones Web
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.