We are looking for a Director-level commercial leader for Emerging Accounts in the DC Metro. This person will have strong local networks. He or she will be polished, versatile, deeply conversant in business and technology concerns, ambitious, and growth-oriented. Our ideal candidate has a demonstrated record of building new and enriching existing accounts. This leader will own and cultivate key relationships, engaging high-level executives on CGI’s behalf.
• This candidate will actively participate in local forums and events, enhancing CGI’s visibility, thought leadership, and recognition in the DMV/National Capital Region
• A dynamic, quick study, this leader will rapidly assimilate information and market intelligence on CGI’s capabilities and our clients’ and prospects’ strategies and needs
• This account leader will exhibit business vision, helping to shape and execute our growth agenda, navigating a unique capital-area ecosystem with dexterity and finesse
• The role requires relationship-building, an ability to establish credibility and trust, and resolute follow-through on CGI’s commitments
• This leader will help to position CGI’s technology and business advisory services and delivery capabilities—building and maintaining a strong pipeline of new opportunities
• This individual will collaborate with our advisory, delivery, and product teams in the U.S. and abroad, bringing the best of our global offerings and capabilities to bear
• A natural leader, this person will set the tone for virtual and face-to-face interactions, including our participation in community events
• This person will exemplify CGI’s values and help us to attract diverse, equitable, and inclusive talent to our growing member base of approximately 3,500 local members
• Client relationship management, including performance against customer satisfaction targets
• Business development, including performance against growth- and margin-related targets
• Account management, including attracting diverse and capable talent to grow our client-facing teams
• Thought leadership and an ability to articulate a vision
• Mastery of CGI’s offerings and capabilities, including conversancy in our innovative solutions and methodologies
• Strong knowledge of the DC and Northern Virginia commercial landscape and solid connections in a variety of organizations and settings
• Poise, polish, and professionalism sufficient to engage and build confidence with C-level executives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an appreciation for nuance and ambiguity, and a high degree of comfort engaging with clients in diverse industries
• Business consulting expertise and breadth sufficient to work across industries and go deep in select areas
• A strong appetite for learning and continuous professional development, including regular refresh as to market and industry dynamics
• Autonomy and independence: taking ownership of responsibilities and executing commitments reliably, in a timely fashion, and with a high degree of professionalism and quality
• Attention to detail: taking exceptional care in client communications and exhibiting follow-through on all commitments
• Experience working with complex information technology engagements, including high-end advisory services, IP solution implementations and ongoing operations, and new development and delivery
• Strong people skills: able to interact effectively at all levels, including with executive business clients and senior business and technology leaders
• A keen intellect, open curiosity, superior conceptual and analytical thinking, and a passion for solving problems and capitalizing on opportunities
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional and virtual teams
• Account Management 5 years
• Engagement Management 5-10 years
• Client Relationship Management 5-10 years
• Communication expertise 10+
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Digital Transformation 4 +
• Cloud Solutions 4 +
• Application Modernization 4 +
• PMP and Agile certifications
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Account Management
- Client Management
- Engagement financial reporting
- Cloud Computing
- Tech consulting Modern mgmt
- PMI Project Management Prof
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.