At CGI, a world leader in digital consulting and services, we are convinced that digital and innovation are great levers to accelerate the transformation of society and put technology at the service of the greater number.
Our 78,000 experts around the world, including 200 in Luxemburg, support companies and administrations on a daily basis in the implementation of their IT transformation to make them more efficient. All those challenges will punctuate your daily life alongside our experts.
CGI is currently looking for a Java Technical Leader F/M for its Luxemburg office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As part of your daily activities, you are in charge of:
• Writing the technical specifications
• Coordinating the activities of the different developers
• Ensuring & maintaining the code quality
• Promoting & ensuring good development practices
• Carrying out technical and integration tests
• Coordinating the developments
As the Team Leader, you monitor daily activity and prioritize daily tasks. You ensure activity reporting and send alerts to the project manager.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Graduated from an engineering school or equivalent training (Bac + 5), you have at least 5 years of experience in JAVA JEE development. You work in an agile SCRUM environment.
You are dynamic, curious and have good interpersonal skills. You have a proactive and results oriented mindset. You want to evolve in managerial functions while staying involved in technical matters.
Mastery of the following technologies at a minimum:
- IBM Websphere,
- Java 8 SE, Java 7EE, EJB3.2,
- JSP, 2.3, JPA2.1 Struts 2.5.x or VueJS, Angular, React and Eclipse
- Knowledge of OWASP security
• Are curious and dynamic
• Have a taste for innovation, are autonomous and like teamwork
• NEED to speak French and have at least a B2 level in english (writing and speaking)
Are considered as assets:
• Experience in agile practices and DevOps
• Functional knowledge in the following areas : Wealth, Asset Management, Private Banking, Triple A, industry, public sector...
We make sure applicants are treated equally regardless of gender, gender identity, marital status, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability.
Our hiring decisions are made based on skills, qualifications and experiences only.
- IBM Websphere
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- JSTL JSP-Standard Tag Library
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.