Ref : Job Descriptions - GTO - All Documents (cgi.com)
JD - Ensemble Root > Asia Pacific > India > GTO BU > JD Library>Unix - Linux Admin JD.xlsx (Level 3)
Level 3 |6- 9 YRS
• Minimum 7 years of experience in remote infrastructure management
• 7+ years working experience on Redhat Linux, Redhat cluster , satellite , patching
• 5+ years of working experience in OVM , KVM, RHEV, docker container/ openshift
• Experience in deploying; maintaining and supporting Linux Server infrastructures and storage systems in an enterprise environment
• Maintain security and OS patch management for linux based systems
• Responsible for resolving all technical incidents escalated by the L-2 team
• Analyze Change Request; review change requests with the client & stake holders; validate the information and execute - High complexity; Critical & Emergency Changes
• Sound knowledge on SRM, Cluster, DataStore and Disaster Recovery
• Participate in Problem Management review meetings and provide root cause analysis
• Ability to handle and drive Incident Review bridges by identifying potential Problems; recommend solutions to be implemented
• Responsible for SLA compliance
• Should possess work experience on migration/upgradation projects
• Basic knowledge on scripting and automation
• Communicate effectively (verbal and written) and clearly within the team and with all the stakeholders Good knowledge on ITIL process
• Technical Certification a must Redhat Linux
• Possess ITIL certification
• On call schedule and week end change schedule participation
• Flexible to work on 24/7 rotational shifts
- Apache Webserver
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.