CGI is looking for a talented, driven Data and Analytics Engineer who has a passion for solving problems. At CGI, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project working with smart, dedicated people like yourself, and making an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Tired of the same old thing? Are you passionate about learning new technologies and enjoy a quick paced atmosphere? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
• Engage with business stakeholders to analyze business processes, gather requirements, and recommend technical solutions.
• Lead solution design and architecture reviews
• Design and implement enterprise Data and Analytics solutions for unique and challenging enterprise business problems
• Develop, document and implement data models for transactional systems and reporting solutions
• Develop, document and implement data mappings for ETL implementations
• Develop, document and implement data analysis, analytics, and reporting solutions
• Deliver throughout the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Management or Computer Information Systems (MIS or CIS) or directly related degree required
• Experience developing enterprise, full lifecycle solutions using Data and Analytics tools
• Experience with building end-to-end data and analytics solutions, including data modeling, data warehousing, data discovery, ETL/ELT Mapping, Reporting and Analytics
• Experience building and designing models in various database management systems (SQL Server, Oracle, AWS RDS, RedShift, PostgresSQL, MySQL, or Snowflake)
• Experience planning and conducting complex data migrations
• SQL query knowledge – understand how to analyze data ad-hoc
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and relentless attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to recognize business needs, analyze requests, and recommend solid technical solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts
- Data Analysis
- Data Modeling
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.