Descripción de la publicación:
We are looking for a (Senior) Developer to join our skillful team to develop modern insurance services for our major financial services customer.
Who you are
You can be either an experienced Java Developer or a bit more junior, with some previous Java experience from work. In this role, you get to give your input in developing a new insurance service. Your team's working language is mainly Finnish and therefore fluent Finnish and English skills are needed.
Technical skills needed in this role
• Java and Spring
• Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, REST API, React and Git skills are seen as an advantage.
The position is located in Helsinki, but your location may be elsewhere in Finland if you are able and willing to travel to our offices occasionally.
What we offer you
• Interesting and versatile development and implementation projects in financial services and insurance industry for a major banking client
• Learning something new and challenging yourself on a daily basis, together with your brilliant colleagues. In addition, versatile training and certification paths are available
• Comprehensive employment benefits, including e.g. private health care, company-supported share purchase plan of CGI shares
• Company-supported activities (e.g. after works, health and wellbeing, different expert networks etc.)
• Flexible hybrid working model
Great! We'd like to hear more about you next. Please send your CV and apply as soon as possible, but no later than 12.12.2021. We will advance the hiring process and move forward with potential candidates already during the application period.
In case you have any questions in mind, please give a call to the hiring manager Timo Pärnänen p +358 40 725 6773.
Please note, that security clearances may be applied if necessary regarding the position.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.