Join an innovative team in the design and development of analytical applications. At CGI, our Software Developers have a demonstrated interest in information technology, business, have strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
CGI is currently seeking a motivated, innovative PL/SQL expert with a strong work ethic to join our in-house development team..
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Systems design: Analysis of a system’s requirements to create a design, system components and a working model.
• Systems and applications development: Conversion of information from design specifications to programming code. Writing specific programs by analyzing workflow charts and diagrams and applying knowledge of computer capabilities to satisfy system requirements.
• Strong understanding and experience using SQL optimization techniques
• Work with project management to create and maintain production and development schedules around areas of responsibility
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (i.e.: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar major with extensive computer-based or technical content)
• Minimum 7 years experience with PL/SQL development
• The ability to integrate data from multiple source system
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Scripting in shell & python
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.