Ontmoet onze professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Would you like to grow with an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Join the CGI team and get your career on the fast track!
Our employees work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment supporting our Federal clients. We are on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our business while keeping up with the standard of being leaders in the industry. We offer a chance to develop a career in a meaningful way and be part of our hardworking and dedicated team. Reach your full potential thanks to learning materials and training, mentoring and coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback programs and career opportunities!
Our benefits include a share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, wellness credits and flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our successful Federal organization as a Tanium Engineer. You will support a dynamic, fast-paced project focused on improving the cyber security posture of civilian government agencies through improved implementation and enhancement of network monitoring and control tools and processes. You will actively identify and mitigate a wide range of cyber risks and will work closely with a variety of agency stakeholders, supporting their mission, priorities, organization and unique challenges. You will also support the development of additional cyber security offerings focusing on next generation security solutions and technologies.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Work with a highly skilled and experienced team focused on next generation security solutions, specifically leveraging Tanium to discover, capture and manage endpoint information and manage assets.
• Serve as a trusted advisor, technical leader and cyber security expert for the organization and drive future growth capabilities from existing engagements.
• Serve as a subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of Tanium.
• Assist in scope and design of multi-vendor security solutions for large networks.
• Perform IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of integration scripts that make use of data produced by Tanium products.
• Participate in the software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies.
• Support efforts for automated searches, tasks, data manipulation and applications using scripting languages such as Python, shell scripting, HTML, CSS and regular expressions.
• Work closely with customer delivery managers to prioritize daily tasks.
• Provide Tier 2/3 support for incidents relating to security tools/solutions.
• Hands-on administration, implementation nd configuration of Tanium to assess the risk posture of customer networks.
• Due to the nature of the contract requirements, US citizenship and successful passing of CGI background check is required prior to beginning work. In addition, candidates must have ability to obtain and maintain a DHS EOD/Public Trust clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years of experience. (4+ years of experience in lieu of formal degree).
• At least 2.5 years of working experience in deploying Tanium.
• Proven ability to work closely with customer’s network and operations team to resolve issues or security concerns of tools/services and with vendors in troubleshooting and resolving issues related to security tools.
• Tanium certification, either Tanium Certified Administrator or Tanium Certified Operator.
• Basic Splunk knowledge.
• Basic knowledge of networking and firewalls.
• Basic programming experience (Python and Java preferred).
• Experience with one or more the following tools: ForeScout, IBM BigFix, Tenable Security Center, RES Workspace, McAfee Application Control).
• Understanding of federal cybersecurity guidance such as NIST SP 800-37 - Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems: a Security Life Cycle Approach and NIST 800-137 - Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) for Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
• Understanding of databases and vaulting technologies.
• Experience with the DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program.
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.