Descrição da Função:
CGI has an immediate need for Java Full Stack Technical Lead (Spring Boot, AWS) to join our financial services team in one of our selected CGI locations. Due to the current COVID-19 status, candidates will not be required to work within the physical work location at this time. When COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, they will be required to be located within the proximity of the assigned CGI location.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Join a fast paced agile team developing Microservices built on Spring Boot and Restful API. Looking for Sr. JAVA Full Stack developer with Spring Boot and AWS experience. May serve as principle developer/tech lead in course of large or complex project.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
• May serve as principle developer/tech lead in course of large or complex project.
• Work on cloud transformation effort, move application components to AWS, update code, create/run CICD pipeline
• Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
• Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
• Participate and lead code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Leverage client DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy in cloud platform, test and promote new or updated features.
• Maintaining and updating the project related design documents
• Produce high quality code, following and recommending best practices.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• 3 to 5 years exp. as full stack developer
• 5+ Years exp. of React (Angular/React)
• Superior time management and work organization
• Strong verbal and oral communication
• Work as a team in a fast paced agile environment
• Passion for continuous improvement and learning
• 2+ years exp. in AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, SNS
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Object Oriented Analyss&Design
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
- Spring Boot
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.