Ontmoet onze professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Would you like to grow with an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Join the CGI team and get your career on the fast track!
Our employees work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment supporting our Federal clients. We are on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our business while keeping up with the standard of being leaders in the industry. We offer a chance to develop a career in a meaningful way and be part of our hardworking and dedicated team. Reach your full potential thanks to learning materials and training, mentoring and coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback programs and career opportunities!
Our benefits include a share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, wellness credits and flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance.
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Engineer to work with a skilled and motivated team of professionals on a high-visibility multi-year Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Contract. The Sr. Engineer will support an important project focused on improving the cyber security posture in unique government OT environments through improved implementation and enhancement of network monitoring and control tools and processes. In this role you will define and implement cybersecurity monitoring and mitigation solutions for client OT networks. You will actively identify and mitigate a wide range of cyber risks and also will work closely with a variety of agency stakeholders, supporting their mission, priorities, organization and unique challenges.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Perform engineering, design and implementation of operational technology (OT) security solutions and products, including architecture reviews, vendor engagement, evaluation, implementation, configuration and testing of security tools.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of OT-specific components and challenges, including network, security and data communication issues.
• Develop and maintain client deliverable documentation, including solution design, deployment plan, implementation architecture, configuration requirements and concept of operations (CONOPS).
• Provide engineering support of OT security products used for capabilities such as hardware and software asset management, vulnerability management and configuration settings management.
• Engage with customer stakeholders and technical/security personnel to ensure program and customer requirements are met.
• Collaborate effectively with the project team, other internal teams and stakeholders and customer teams and technical staff.
• Communicate complex technical information clearly and concisely to various audiences in written or verbal format.
• Due to the nature of the contract requirements, US citizenship and successful passing of CGI background check is required prior to beginning work. In addition, candidates must have ability to obtain and maintain a DHS EOD/Public Trust clearance.
• BS degree and 8 years of experience (12+ years in lieu of degree) in either information security, software development or systems engineering.
• Experience in OT, including architecture and design of OT networks and implementation of OT security solutions.
• Strong understanding of devices, computer networks, and communications protocols commonly used in industrial control systems (ICS) and OT environments.
• Understanding of federal cybersecurity guidance, such as: NIST SP 800-37 - Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems: a Security Life Cycle Approach; NIST 800-137 - Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) for Federal Information Systems and Organizations; NIST 800-82 - Guide to Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security; NERC CIP standards.
• Demonstrated understanding of end-to-end systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Demonstrated ability to recommend and implement processes to deliver technology solutions.
• Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be clearable to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Entrance on Duty (EOD) authorization.
• Strong understanding of operational technologies such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, RTUs, HMI and Distributed Control Systems (DCS).
• Experience with one or more of the following tools: Forescout eyeInspect, Tenable.ot, Tenable.sc, Splunk, Elastic, Verve.
• Experience with the DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program.
• Security-relevant certification such as: Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP), CISSP, CASP, Security+.
• Prefer existing DHS EOD final adjudication or Secret or Top Secret clearance granted within last 4 years.
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.