Conhece os nossos profissionais
CGI Insights you can act on
Descrição da Função:
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients. We are currently looking for a QA Tester to develop and execute test scenarios/scripts for functional system integration and acceptance testing primarily for single or limited multiple platforms. May include non-functional testing.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
· Develop test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure quality applications.
· Execute tests and ensures results achieve documented goals and objectives.
· Define criteria for testing, analyzes results of testing cycles and presents results.
· Execute test scripts using test tools following the defined testing methodology.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
· Written Communications--Ability to produce a variety of business documents that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought and orderliness of presentation.
· Problem Solving--Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems.
· Oral Communications--Ability to express oneself and communicate with others verbally; recognizing that verbal communication is more than just language - it includes tone, style and structure.
· Managing Multiple Priorities--Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities. Effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation.
· Application Testing--Ability to design, plan and execute application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of application development.
-Writing UI/UX Automation and API Automation testing end to end.
· Quality Management--Knowledge of quality management methods, tools and techniques used to create and support an environment that meets the needs of the organization.
· IT Project Management--Knowledge of and experience with tools and techniques for planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling it projects.
· Application Delivery Process--Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
· Accuracy/Attention to Detail--Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Understanding of Tools and detailed usage of one or more Tools
• Apache JMeter
• Selenium- for Automation
• Understanding and usage of Atlassian products like Jira, HP Test management tool HP Quality Center
• Understanding of Azure DEVOps
- Quality Assurance/QA Strategy
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.