Möt våra medlemmar
CGI Insights you can act on
Beskrivning av tjänsten:
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as a UI/UX Designer, in our Financial Services Sector in Toronto.
Since our founding in 1976, CGI has been at the forefront of change within the Public Sector. CGI understands industry challenges and has the experience to help clients overcome these challenges, minimize upfront capital outlays, and achieve business results that drive performance and profitability.
Purpose of the role:
This position is for the Consultant to work as a member of a team and work directly with the Client.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• Work as part of an agile team to create UI mock-ups
• Work closely with Product Owners, business stakeholders, and developers and influence the design decisions to transform wealth management’s digital experiences
• Advocate and enforce accessibility best practises
• Understand our users’ motivations and needs, leveraging rigorous design research and usability principles as well as your intuitive design sense.
• Meticulously consider user interactions and journeys
• Produce compelling designs to illustrate concepts iteratively and to be able to provide detailed specifications for software developers.
• Drive customer testing and incorporate customer research and insights.
• Demonstrate leadership by acting as design owner within your agile team through the conception, build and release of software features.
• Synthesize research outcomes into viable product experiences.
• Exercise a high level of technical acuity with a thorough understanding of front-end technologies and will factor it into your work limitations and constraints knowing when to push boundaries.
• Advocate for accessible design principles and implementation.
• Empathize with users who may have very different lives
• Bachelor Degree in Human Factors, HCI, Design or related fields (or equivalent work experience).
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience designing responsive web and/or native mobile software applications.
• A demonstrable portfolio of work (professional and personal) which showcases the projects you have worked on and includes examples of your story-telling skills, from low-fidelity sketches through to detailed designs.
• Ability to communicate using rapid visual design techniques.
• A demonstrable history of applying design thinking tenets and user centered design principles to challenges at work or in everyday life.
• Experience with leading design software such as Axure, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite (including Adobe XD)
• Experience in other tools such as Invision, Figma, Framer, Proto.io, etc. is a valuable asset
• Experience designing for PEGA
Location: Downtown Toronto
Reporting to: Director, Consulting Services GTA
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.