Möt våra medlemmar
CGI Insights you can act on
Beskrivning av tjänsten:
We are Canada’s largest independent information technology service firm, and after 45 years we are still growing! Join Canada’s largest IT Company as a Member of our established Guidewire Practice Insurance Sector in Toronto.
Since our founding in 1976, CGI has been at the forefront of change within the Property and Casualty Insurance Sector. CGI understands industry challenges and has the experience to help clients oversee these challenges, minimize upfront capital outlays, and achieve business results that drive performance and profitability.
We have an immediate need for a proven and experience Guidewire PolicyCenter and ClaimCenter expert with Configuration and Integration experience.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• Design and Implement Guidewire screens, business rules, underwriting rules and workflow changes.
• Implement new product using product model designer and implementing rate books.
• Experience in integrating PolicyCenter with downstream systems using services (SOAP/REST), file or message queues.
• Create architectural diagrams, design documents based on functional specifications developed in the form of User Stories, process flows, use cases.
• Conduct user story / sprint demonstrations at the end of sprint / release.
• Participate in Agile Sprint ceremonies, daily stand-ups, sprint planning, reviews and retrospective sessions.
• Be responsible for following Guidewire coding standards, performing peer code reviews, product performance etc.
• Be comfortable to switch roles between Configuration and Integration.
• Conduct end user training by means of workshops, training guides and operation manuals.
• Work with globally distributed across geographies for the purpose of delivering.
• Work with internal development, testing teams to support requirements clarifications throughout the project execution.
• Work with business Analysts, Test Manager, Scrum Master and Program Manager for various project activities.
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• Excellent domain knowledge on Property and Casualty Insurance to understand and analyze the business needs of the customer.
• 6-10 years IT Experience.
• Hands on Guidewire Implementation proficiency and experience in Guidewire PolicyCenter Configuration development – expertise configuring and developing several areas of PolicyCenter including but not limited to Product Model, Rating Model and Rules, Underwriting Rules, Data Model, PCF Wizards,
Workflow and Activity.
• Detailed experience of Guidewire PolicyCenter and its integration mechanism.
• Experience in Integration View, REST APT, Edge API publishing and consumption.
• Experience in integrating application with Guidewire application.
• Work in a fast paced cross functional agile (Scrum/SAFe) work environment.
• Design, configure / develop based on the requirements developed for the Guidewire PolicyCenter and ClaimCenter Integration.
- Guidewire Configuration
- Guidewire Integration
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.