Stretnite sa s našimi profesionálmi
CGI Insights you can act on
Our Client provides strategic partnership, and project execution to Bank retail branches across Canada, primary internet sites as Online Banking, mobile banking, etc. As a Senior Application Developer you will be responsible for the native iOS application development as well as the maintenance of and enhancements to the existing features. The Senior Application Developer will effectively work with the team to work on immediate/future needs, will convey those results to our partners and extended teams in a meaningful way, and will deliver solutions in a proactive, fast-paced, Agile development environment.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
• Programming Skills - Participate in the development and maintenance of stable and highly secure iOS applications, and be responsible for the product development. Responsible for providing hands-on architectural design for native iOS applications with a deep understanding of design patterns such as MVP, MVVM, and VIPER.
• Planning and Coordination - Participate in the discussion and execution of the project implementation plan. Complete the preparation of the project requirements, outline, detailed designs, and other documentation. Responsible for the project subsystem or module design and coding. Work with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications.
• Collaboration - Foster and encourage a collaborative development culture, where we elevate each other through mentorship. Participate in code reviews and Scrum ceremonies to continuously improve the products and the team processes. Work effectively in an Agile Software Development and Extreme Programming environment.
• You can demonstrate 5+ experience in native iOS development using Swift and Objective-C. You have hands-on experience in Xcode, Cocoapods, CoreData, iOS design patterns, Storyboards, and iOS accessibility guidelines. You regularly write Unit Tests as part of your application development process, and you have familiarity with Test Driven Development. You are strongly familiar with Continuous Integration/Deployment methodologies and have experience using tools to facilitate this.
• You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
• You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
• You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
• You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
• Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.