Nehmen Sie mit uns Kontakt auf
CGI USA - Knoxville and CGI: Creating jobs, growing communities
CGI is seeking an exceptional, seasoned .NET Developer (Web Applications/Sitecore) who will be responsible for designing, developing, updating, and supporting web and service-based software systems built on an ASP.NET and Sitecore platform.
This position will develop technical solutions for new and existing applications working with internal business users and IT team members.
You will be successful in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and agile software development environment.
Work collaboratively and independently throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering & analysis, design, development, unit testing, code review, and deployment.
Provide industry best-practice guidance and incorporate our client’s IT standards, tooling, and practices while working to improve our code quality, performance, and on-time delivery.
Work Location can be anywhere in the US.
• Deliver maintainable, testable and reusable production quality code in a corporate financial environment using Agile development practices
• Design and develop market leading solutions by combining technical skills with a solid understanding of business goals
• Work directly with business units to make modifications to existing features and build new prototypes/solutions
• Write well-designed, object-oriented code using ASP.NET MVC and Web API
• Ensure high-percentage unit test code coverage in a TDD/test-first manner
• Visualize, articulate, and conceptualize solutions to other team members and clients
• Highly proficient with full stack of development skills; including UI, web and middle tier services, and DBMS software development required
• Perform issue diagnosis, troubleshooting, and debugging
• Follow CGI and our client’s technology standards and Sitecore platform technical roadmap
• Follow CGI and our client’s automated CI/CD process and tooling for build/deploy
• Consistently find and deliver new ways to develop and improve processes and technology
• Optimize application performance and stability by identifying, investigating, and resolving problems ahead of time
• Perform additional duties as assigned
• Act as a primary contact for development queries and concerns from users
• Perform all responsibilities in accordance with CGI and our client’s Core Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline, or equivalent work or education-related experience required. Advanced degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of software development experience required
• Advanced technical expertise and 5 or more years practical experience in
o .NET Framework (4.0 or later)
o SQL Server
o HTML5 and CSS
• Strong experience with the following required
o ASP.NET MVC (3 or later)
o ASP.NET Web API (2 or later)
• Experience with Sitecore Platform
• Experience building single page applications using React (or similar) preferred
• Experience in SEO preferred
• Strong knowledge of secure coding standards and best practices required
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery required
• Experience in Test Driven Development concepts, methods and tools required
• Proven ability to learn and to deliver solutions in multiple programming languages and technical environments required
• Proven ability to stay current with emerging technologies and new applications of existing technologies, through work or continuing industry or education involvement required
• Proven experience collaborating with multiple teams, including business unit teams, to deliver solutions through all aspects of the SDLC required
• Excellent technical and communication skills and ability to interface with all domains and seniority levels in the organization
• Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language
Requires React and/or React Native experience
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $65K-$130K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Web Development
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.