CGI is developing sophisticated SharePoint/Microsoft 365 technology-based products and projects for various clients in Lithuania, Germany, Finland, Norway, and Sweden. As our business grows and expands into new market segments, we need more talents to join us. We're looking for a SharePoint developer.
Join our big international team and work from Vilnius or Kaunas offices. The projects are run using an agile Scrum methodology
• We are living the culture of ownership by facing exciting challenges in international projects
• As owners we participate in stock purchase plan and annual profit sharing program
• We work and play hard during various team buildings, knowledge sharing events, social & volunteering activities
• Here in CGI we enjoy flexible working hours and we are taking care of our own health by utilizing insurance package and consulting our own psychologist
• By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in members referral program and get the referral bonus
• Monthly gross salary: 1800 - 3200 EUR
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Drive requirement delivery from inception to production
• Develop and maintain scalable and stable solutions
• Write unit and integration tests, collaborate with QA
• Collaborate with, learn from and mentor teammates in a cross-functional team
• Work closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
• 1 - 3 years of experience with MS SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/Microsoft 365 configuration and development
• A good understanding of C#, .NET Framework, and ASP.NET
• Enthusiasm in developing high-quality code and informal communication inside and outside the team
• Team player attitude is a must to for our new team member
• Good spoken and written English skills
• German language skills would be an advantage
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.