• Member will be involved in coding, best practices and very good design/analytical/code review skills
• Member will be involved in estimation techniques, SDLC, Development methodologies (Agile is an advantage), and industry standard processes.
• Members should create detailed mapping between old data elements and new data elements
• Members should contact customers to verify business rules and/or clarify data analysis
• To Identify problems and make recommendations on how to overcome any issue
• Develop standardized procedures for common conversion routines to increase efficiencies.
• Very strong on Java with a knowledge on UI or Strong on UI with learning ability of Java
Roles and Responsibilities
• 7 to 10 years of software development and application enhancements
• Should have experience of leading a technical team from development standpoint
• Plan, provide guidance and give direction to the development team for the assigned work efficiently
• Contribute to problem solving and analysis of the work technically
• Design and develop the technical solution for multi-layer application/product including multi-device support
• Understand the development process and suggest for continuous improvements
• Hands on Experience in Core Java, J2EE (JSP/Servlets, JPA, EJB3, JDBC, JMS), Jasper, Spring, Hibernate/iBatis and any Security framework like SAML or SSO
• Hands on Experience in Angular JS, Angular 6, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript
• Very good Hands on Knowledge of Oracle Database, PL/SQL, and UNIX
• Very good Hands on Knowledge of XML, XSLT, XSD and JSON
• Exposed to Release Management (Complex build scripts and deployment)
• Tools: Development (Eclipse/Junit), Version control tools (Git/CVS/SVN), Build tools (Ant/Maven), CI/CD tools (Bamboo/Jenkins) and SQL Developers etc.
• Very good understanding of coding standards, best practices and very good design/analytical/code review skills
• Good understanding of estimation techniques, SDLC, Development methodologies (Agile is an advantage), and industry standard processes.
• Should have very good communication skills/interpersonal skills and experience of interacting with North America counterparts/clients
• Good analytical skills, problem solving skills
• Should have experience in tools like Eclipse, Maven, Version control tools and etc.
• Good understanding of coding standards, best practices and coding skills
• Fair understanding of SDLC, Development methodologies (Agile is an advantage), and industry standard processes.
• Should have good communication skills/interpersonal skills and experience of interacting with North America counterparts/clients
• Create detailed mapping between old data elements and new data elements
• Contact customers to verify business rules and/or clarify data analysis
• Identify problems and make recommendations on how to overcome any issue
• Develop standardized procedures for common conversion routines to increase efficiencies
• General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem
• Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Hands on Experience on Java/Advanced Java/Web Services related technologies, Hands on experience of PL/SQL, Hands on experience on Oracle 10g and above, Knowledge on Pentaho/Development Skills (ETL), Strong oral and written communication skills, Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• At least 6 years in Technical Leadership role with all the technical skills experience as well designing/architecting experiences as stated
• Knowledge of Investment Industry/Wealth Management
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
CGI’s Wealth360 Portfolio Management product provides significant value to CGI as it is a competitive product for the wider wealth management industry in the Canada market. It has created a competition amongst the different banks in Canada to get on-boarded to this product and get into the market since the product is functionally rich and serves the needs of Canada portfolio management market. The Product Engineering Team consists of some of the most considerate, compassionate, fun-loving people you'll ever meet. We seek people who can contribute and share in the success and happiness of the team, doing this by organizing into small, autonomous teams that are self-sufficient and fully empowered to deliver a complete product in scrum methodology using agile principles.
• Web Application Development
• SQL/PL SQL
• Web Services
• Angular JS/HTML5/CSS3
• Angular 6/Type Script
• Analytical Thinking
• Communication (Oral/Written)
• Technical Leadership
• Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- SQL/PL SQL
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.