Nehmen Sie mit uns Kontakt auf
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI is looking for a Pega Developer with Pega CDH (Customer Decision Hub) experience to work on a range of challenging assignments related to the evolution of various financial applications.
Candidates must have strong collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to translate requirements into specific solutions.
- Enforce coding standards and best practices;
- Participate in the planning of daily activities with the team members;
- Participate in technical design and development activities;
- Perform code reviews when necessary;
- Support the team in troubleshooting technical issues;
- Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities of a team of developers for assigned projects
- Must have working knowledge on Pega CDH;
- Expertise in PEGA PRPC Version 8.x, 7.x applications, preferably with a good understanding of the Banking domain;
- Master concepts and standards of the software industry such as object-oriented design, design patterns, modelling languages (UML, etc. ) and communication protocols (SOAP, REST);
- Solid experience in API development;
- Good knowledge of XML, XSLT, XML Schema and JSON;
- Experience with development life cycle including Source control (CVS, Subversion, etc.), build scripts (Maven, etc.), development of unit tests ( JUnit, etc.);
- Programming experience with SQL;
- Familiar in Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies, applications and systems;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Agile Testing
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.