At CGI, a world leader in digital consulting and services, we are convinced that digital and innovation are great levers to accelerate the transformation of society and put technology at the service of the greater number.
Our 78,000 experts around the world, including 200 in Luxemburg, support companies and administrations on a daily basis in the implementation of their IT transformation to make them more efficient. All those challenges will punctuate your daily life alongside our experts.
CGI is currently looking for a Business Analyst/IT Analyst (F/M) for its Luxemburg office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will be involved in information systems departments or business departments on major clients accounts.
As a Business / IT Analyst, you will be involved in the analysis of functional processes and project management assistance. Your missions will consist of :
• Need framing (gather business requirements / challenge the business/client)
• Process modeling, BPM, UML, Aris ...
• Being responsible for the creation and application of the project's functional documents, contribute to their consistency (general and detailed specifications, agile backlog (user stories), application architecture file, test strategy, acceptance test plan)
• Assisting in the operational management, consolidation and reporting of projects as well as the monitoring of planning and project risks
• Defining and set up governance meetings
• Animating / participating in various meetings (workshop, copil, coproj ...)
• Doing acceptance and functional testing activities
• Being the intermediary between business and IT department
• Being involved in deployment, change management (support and user training)
• Occasionally participate in cross-functional projects of the agency (technological and methodological watch, offers development, communication and events, recruitment, business development, pre-sales, etc.)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Have at least 4 years of relevant experience in Business Analysis or Project Management
• Are curious and dynamic
• Have a taste for innovation, are autonomous and like teamwork
• Have good analytical and synthetical skills, and are able to have an overview of the client’s issues
• Are proactive and have a strong entrepreneurial mindset
• You MUST speak French and have a good level of oral and written English.
Are considered as assets :
• Knowledge in software packages such as Calypso, Triple A, Avaloq, Solife…
• Functional knowledge in the following areas: KYC / KYI, banking or tax regulations, Editing, Operations, Compliance, Risks, Life and Non-Life insurance, asset management, public sector, industry, European institutions ...
We ensure that applicants receive equivalent treatment regardless of their sex, gender identity, marital status, color, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, responsibilities for dependents , physical or mental handicap.
Our hiring decisions are made solely on the basis of skills, qualifications and experience.
- Business Process Management
- Client Relationship
- Functional Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.