Description du poste :
CGI is seeking a senior level full stack developer with a proven technical expertise to join its Healthcare Practice. The selected candidate will support Agile Application Development technologies and capabilities in the areas of software development, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure.
The candidate will have a good foundation with Java, J2EE platform Microservices architecture and documented experience in REST, Angular, React, Typescript, Web Content Accessibility/USDS, UX, HTML5, CSS5 and SQL. Should be exposed to a broad range of technologies across all layers of architecture. Committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Full stack development across the back-end, client side, and UI.
• Engage with architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions.
• Design and develop solutions following established frameworks, application development standards and quality processes in projects.
• Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
• Gain knowledge and control of client integration endpoints (live API's, Batch, Queue based processing).
• Will work within a fast-paced Agile DevOps team contributing and collaborating with the scrum team on a daily basis.
• Participate in all phases of Agile methodology (planning, grooming, coding sprint items).
• Mentor junior developers, which may include performing code reviews. Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices that improve stability.
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• 8+ years of experience in JEE technology stack. Full Stack Development capabilities supporting database, server side development, front-end development and CI/CD integration.
• 5+ years of experience with Spring MVC/REST/Data/Boot/Cloud, WebServices (SAP/REST).
• 2+ years of experience in Microservices development using Spring Boot. Understanding of key components of a Microservices architecture including containers, load balancing, distributed cache.
• Experience with Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Oracle, PostgreSQL.
• Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST), XML, JSON.
• Experience with OpenAPI 3.0 and Swagger standards.
• Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment using Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift to promote through multiple environments.
• Experience working with AWS tools and environments.
• Experience with Git, GitHub, Bit Bucket versioning systems.
• Ability to work with automated unit test frameworks like Junit, JMeter and Mockito.
• A knack for benchmarking and performance optimization.
• Excellent conceptual and critical thinking capabilities.
• Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role.
• Clear written and verbal communications skills.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Continuous Integration
- JUNIT Framework
- Postgre SQL
- REST Webservices
- Spring Framework
- Web Services
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.