Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! We have a challenging career opportunity for a Automation Quality Engineer to work for our Global Wealth and Capital Markets Team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work within development team to define quality tests
• Work with our codeless automation framework and assess automation needs to identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics across entire CI/CD pipeline
• Ability to integrate with the development and operation teams
• Developing and implementing quality standards and control systems
• Monitoring and analyzing quality performance
• Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
• Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• hands-on experience in implementing (coding, scripting and executing) and maintaining automation suites
• expertise in at least one API testing tool
• expertise in at least one UI testing tool
• Knowledge of at least one build tool (Maven, Gradle, Ant etc.)
• Hands-on experience with JIRA, Confluence, DevOps, X-Ray, Selenium, SOAPUI
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.