Nehmen Sie mit uns Kontakt auf
CGI Insights you can act on
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! We have a challenging career opportunity for a Automation Quality Engineer to work for our Global Wealth and Capital Markets Team.
• Work within development team to define quality tests
• Work with our codeless automation framework and assess automation needs to identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics across entire CI/CD pipeline
• Ability to integrate with the development and operation teams
• Developing and implementing quality standards and control systems
• Monitoring and analyzing quality performance
• Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
• Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements
• hands-on experience in implementing (coding, scripting and executing) and maintaining automation suites
• expertise in at least one API testing tool
• expertise in at least one UI testing tool
• Knowledge of at least one build tool (Maven, Gradle, Ant etc.)
• Hands-on experience with JIRA, Confluence, DevOps, X-Ray, Selenium, SOAPUI
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.