Descripción de la publicación:
Founded in 1976, CGI is a global end-to-end leading IT and business process services leader committed to helping clients succeed. We have grown to 76,000 professionals located in 40 countries. If you want to join and grow with a dynamic team of professionals, and build your career, the Wealth Management Services team has several experienced java based opportunities available in the GTA region.
We are currently working with all of the largest financial institutions in Canada and 23 of the top 25 banks in the Americas. CGI owns a comprehensive suite of industry leading products supported by a variety of consulting service offerings. We are in the midst of a multi-million dollar investment in transforming and growing our products, services and clients.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Responsible for developing and managing the development of wealth management applications
• Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities of a team of developers for assigned projects
• Provide technical problem solving / technical analysis skills to the team though coaching and mentoring activities
• Act as a resource for software developers on policies, procedures, design concepts and technical issues
• You will be part of a team creating/maintaining services and applications using the latest technologies.
• You will develop and support highly scalable, high performance APIs within a development team
• Understand the necessity of, and contribute to, development standards and processes
• Maintain and enhance existing software to address strategic business development needs to improve the software
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Proficient in managing the development of multi-tier, secure business applications for high availability, scalability and performance
• Proficient understanding of full end-user software management life cycle, including Software Packaging, Quality Assurance, Deployment and Release Management
• Ability to lead drive change within a complex service delivery organization
• Excellent technical problem-solving abilities with successfully implemented solutions
• Solid experience in Oracle database technologies (other RDBMS technologies will also be considered)
• Extensive experience in designing software architecture, SOA, microservices, API management, data modeling.
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines, and DevOps automation ideal.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented analysis, design and development
• Familiar with financial services operations and technology, including major platforms,
technologies, applications, architectures, business models and internal structures
• Financial services background preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization and leadership skills with the ability to facilitate technical sessions
• Ability to work with geographically distributed development team
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.