We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer, so come and join us!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• installation and administration of networks / firewalls,
• configuration of existing Cisco routers and switches,
• configuration of existing Checkpoint, Fortigate and Cisco ASA firewall systems,
• configuration of existing F5 Load Balancers,
• configuration of the existing Cisco ISE,
• technical error analysis and correction of IT faults,
• IT documentation of the activities in the system,
• support of the local team in IT security issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• at least 2 years of work experience in a comparable position,
• good knowledge in the administration of networks / firewalls,
• experience in Cisco, Fortinet and F5 Loadbalancer environment,
• certificate(s) in the checkpoint and/or Cisco area e.g. CCSA / CCNA,
• good knowledge of English, both spoken and written Framework,
• ability to participate on on-call shifts.
What do we offer?
• great mixture of friendly atmosphere and stability of one of the biggest IT companies (Our employees stay with us for more than 8 years on average),
• possibility to purchase company shares and to participate on company profit,
• professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing,
• the full-time contract for an indefinite period,
• flexible working hours,
• multi-sport card,
• 900 CZK/monthly for your leisure activities
• 120 CZK meal vouchers
• 5 weeks of vacation,
• 3 sick days,
• 30 days of fully paid sick leave,
• special tariff offer in O2.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.