CGI – Payroll Services Centre (PSC) offers all-in-one cloud-based solution that simplifies Payroll and Human Capital Management. We are proud of our privileged relationships with clients, and their satisfaction rate is very high.
Every day, our members help thousands of customers pay their employees in different industries. In this role, you will contribute to the success of local businesses within a dynamic team, with over 600 professionals and more than 55,000 customers!
We are looking for a reliable and motivated individual. Are you ready to play a key role?
We are ready for you:
- Never stop learning: we offer a complete, ongoing and paid training on Canadian payroll;
- Never stop growing: Career Opportunities supported by a professional development plan;
- Build true partnerships with your teammates, managers and clients.
- Enjoy our work environment recognized as one of the best in the country (Great Place to Work certified);
- As CGI members you will have access to our Share Purchase Plan and will join our Profit Participation Plan as of your first day with us;
- We care for our members: Employee Assistance Program, Health and wellness program, Comprehensive Insurance coverage financial assistance for your job-related studies; telemedicine, etc.
- Work-life balance: a flexible weekday schedule.
You have to attend a paid full time training of five (5) weeks.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will help people and make a difference. You will bring a human touch to the relationship between clients and our company and you will be their trusted advisor. On a typical day, you will:
- Onboard new clients with payroll and the selected modules;
- Analyze and confirm needs to client satisfaction. Follow-up as required;
- Perform tests to ensure quality and follow current ISO process;
- Train the customer on the use of software and inform them about the legislation;
- Accompany the client for their first payroll run;
- Administrative tasks: billing, portal access, documentation, follow-up, etc.;
- Keep abreast of changes affecting our solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You will use our payroll solutions to help our customers online or over the phone.
- College diploma (DEC) in administration, accounting or related field or any other combination of education and relevant experience;
- A minimum of four (4) years of pay experience;
- Developed customer service skills, analytical, synthesis and planning skills;
- Ability to work with Microsoft® Office tools;
- Ahuntsic College, Comprendre les principes de la paie training, or National Payroll Institute (NPI) PcP Certification (asset);
- Knowledge of accounting for general ledger interface (an asset);
- Excellent verbal and written English and French (essential).
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.