CGI seeks a senior leader within the Banking vertical who is viewed as a trusted Systems Integration and Consulting expert.
Reporting to a Senior VP, the Vice President Consulting Services will be responsible for growth and delivery of consulting services to Banking Clients. A key focus for the leader will be to increase sales and revenue by building key business and IT relationships with target customers. In this role, you will provide strategic direction on the development and maintenance of software solutions for CGI’s external clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Vice President Consulting Services will maintain overall accountability for the sales, revenue, delivery excellence, and profit margins of the vertical portfolio. Success will be required across the following areas of responsibility:
Success will be required across the following areas of responsibility:
• Build and grow the funnel of opportunities and lead expansion into our target accounts;
• Drive quality of delivery and customer satisfaction;
• Maintain and fortify relationships with strategic alliance partners;
• Leading and managing to achieve targeted revenue and profitability
• Recruit new high quality members to CGI through solicitation and professional networking.
• Fostering the development of the team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution.
• Ensure continuous and effective management of member performance through ongoing dialogue and follow up.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A credible expert in the business operations of Canadian banking clients.
• 10-15+ years of increasing responsibility in a technology consultancy with demonstrated track record of leading teams responsible for ensuring customer success and satisfaction within Banking space.
• Demonstrated success building and managing executive (C-Suite) relationships within Quebec-based Banking industry.
• Ability to drive proposal, pricing, and contracting for multi-faceted client initiatives.
• Manage P&L and financial accountabilities
•Experience with Emerging Technologies, i.e: Agile, DevOps, RPA etc is a significant asset.
Bilingual (French / English)
• Bachleor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study; and MBA would be preferred
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
- Account Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.