We are seeking talented leaders to join our team at CGI.
What's it like working at CGI in Atlantic Canada?
• We are committed to your career progression and we back this up by investing in your learning and development, leveraging our member management framework to ensure you are supported, and providing you access to world-class SMEs for mentorship. You can progress your career at the pace of your ability, initiative, and value you bring to clients.
• We are growing new teams in new industries, which affords you opportunity as a senior member, to expand your role and influence, by leading teams, and assisting with establishing our presence in new opportunities.
• Our team has a diverse and inclusive culture, flexible work location arrangements, and relocation assistance.
• You will have a voice in helping evolve our future position and strategic direction in technology and market approach.
• You'll get to work with industry leading, globally recognized clients in various industries such as Financial Services, Life Sciences, Consumer Retail, Insurance... and the list goes on.
• We offer a very competitive total compensation package including a share purchase matching program, profit participation program, health spending account, and more!
• Reporting to the engagement Vice President, this individual will be responsible for operational service delivery for a client engagement
• Member of the AGDC management team
• Provide leadership for all service delivery functions for engagements
• Act as primary point of contact to client and business unit leadership on all operational matters
• Ensure quality services are delivered, client expectations are met, and business opportunities are maximized
• Responsible for SLA management
Specific Responsibilities by Area:
• Manage P&L of your engagement(s) to agreed targets
• Prepare Statements of Work and Change Requests for our services
• Prepare financial models for potential engagements
• Seek out business development opportunities by leveraging your internal and external network
• Act as a trusted advisor to our clients and recommend how CGI can provide value
• Advise the Vice President of any known upcoming growth opportunities within your scope
• Ensure delivery activities fall within the expected SLA
• Take leadership with respect to Issues & Resolutions/Status
• Ensure engagement compliance with any CGI or client quality or audit requirements
• Drive operational improvements
• Establish a track record of innovation with clients
• Work with delivery organization to ensure changes and work requests are completed in the appropriate timeframes
• Manage delivery teams
• Ensure your members are provided an inclusive and rewarding work environment with which to build their career
• Responsible for training, mentoring and coaching team members
Must Have Experience:
• Experience in IT delivery management
• Strong understanding and implementation of quality methodologies.
• Experience with client relationship management
Nice to Have Skills and Experience:
• Background in software application development, integration and infrastructure project
• Experience in Agile and Scaled Agile methodologies and frameworks
• Experience working within a consulting environment or on an outsourcing engagement would be an asset
Must Have Soft Skills:
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Can handle and resolve performance related items
• Excellent leadership skills
• Can foster personal commitments within a team
• Can manage conflict
• Can solve problems
• Can coach team members based on experience with application development and support methodologies
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to work within senior levels of an organization and adjust messages accordingly
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.