CGI is seeking a Technical Solution Architect (Microsoft Dynamics) to join our team!
We are looking for a problem solver who can use a knowledge of systems, applications and processes to make clients happy, regardless of the complexity of the IT solution and related architecture. It encompasses several technical roles within the D365 ERP practice.
You will work with D365 ERP prospects and clients to review infrastructure and cloud-based deployment requirements as well as associated add-on products to recommend future state technical architecture and products needed for successful project deployment
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled, inclusive and passionate people just like you! Come be part of our top global Dynamics ERP practice serving clients around the world as a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Our team of 600+ experts has significant expertise in providing the right approach to transforming our clients’ businesses to smarter, more efficient technology organizations on the AX and D365 platforms.
Our culture is collaborative and casual and we are looking for additional Dynamics ERP consultants who want an opportunity to further their career growth through continuous learning and certification opportunities and apply your skill to exciting global implementation and managed services opportunities.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
• Ensure the highest level of quality is maintained with regard to technical specifications, version controls, and development processes.
• Design and implement Azure DevOps branching strategy and deployment pipelines in the context of D365 implementation projects
• Design and communicate architecture, standards and technical system specifications, inclusive of estimates
• Design and build new custom functionality using the D365 extensibility framework and Azure cloud services and tools
• Advise and lead data conversions efforts when required
• 5 or more years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP products, preferably D365 Finance/Supply Chain
• 3 or more years of experience building Azure DevOps pipelines and managing/deploying Azure managed services
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
• Willing to work flexible hours, periodically, in order to coordinate as necessary with internal and external customers
• Microsoft certifications in Dynamics D365 highly desirable
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $107K - $175K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Azure DevOps
- ERP System CSB
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.