Description du poste :
The purpose of this project is to deliver a web based Financial Management system to multiple DOD agencies.
Our high performing team is looking for a motivated, detail oriented Data Conversion Architect to join us in Rosslyn, VA. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment bringing advanced business information systems to support the DOD mission. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment and are seeking a candidate who has the ability to think critically, problem-solve, and influence others to achieve desired results for our customer.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Responsible for designing approaches for multiple conversions and migrating customer data from legacy system formats to a centralized ERP, Momentum format.
• Performs data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL)
• Tunes performance of the database and SQL scripts.
• Creates and modifies flat files with transactions for upload into Momentum.
• Responsible for the accuracy of data conversion through reconciliations, data quality reviews, and accuracy checks.
• Prepares and maintains detailed documentation including a Data Conversion Plan, conversion steps with expected times, and Mock Conversion Reports.
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• 6+ years (senior) of demonstrated experience within the in software development lifecycle (SDLC) in the area of design, development, data conversion, configuration management, change management, and system reengineering processes and best practices.
• 2+ years of experience working with Momentum ERP.
• CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent certification that meets DoD Directive 8570.01 Certification Requirement
• Experience working with Linux/Unix environments.
• Experience with databases including: SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, custom table design, and performance tuning.
• Obsession for accuracy and attention to detail.
• Active Top Secret/SCI clearance as determined by the government.
• Experience documenting Data Conversion Plans and conversion results.
• Experience with tools and technologies for performing data conversion between two different data sets.
• Working knowledge of Federal Financial Management processes and procedures
• Experience with authentication and authorization protocols to include certificates
Due to the nature of government contract, US citizenship is required.
As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated, and be willing to provide proof of status. Accommodations for medical and religious beliefs or practices may be provided. Current effective date is December 8th, 2021.
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.