Stretnite sa s našimi profesionálmi
CGI UK Careers - Financial Services
Put yourself at the centre of the digital revolution, motivating highly talented Agile teams to deliver complex projects that matter as a DevOps Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to reshape the payment landscape. You will be working as part of an Agile Team (Pod) front-end team to build a payment messaging gateway interface. Working in partnership with your team members you will help to construct the front-end user interface for your client’s operations team.
You will also be working in collaboration with other team working on the integration to the back-end payment systems. This is an important component as part of a large backlog of payment modernisation initiatives that make up a multi-year transformation programme backlog. Whilst working as a member of the Scrum team, the DevOps Engineer is expected to be involved in non-DevOps activities.
CGI was voted a ‘Best Workplace’ by Great Place To Work in 2021, and offers a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3% + 3% matching) which makes you a member not just an employee. We are committed to inclusivity, building a genuinely diverse community of tech talent and inspiring more women to pursue careers in our sector. We won ‘Best Tech Employer’ at the 2022 Women in Tech Employer Awards.
At CGI you’ll be part of an open, friendly community of experts. We’ll train and support you in taking your career wherever you want it to go.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
You will be working in collaboration with other team working on the integration to the back-end payment systems.
You will be building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure working with the scrum team. Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers. Also you will be working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes, testing and examining code written by others and analysing results whilst working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
As a DevOps Engineer, you should possess a keen mind for solving tough problems with the ideal solution, partnering effectively with various team members along the way. You should have commercial experience in some or all of the following;
• Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with AW or GCP, Ali Cloud or Private Cloud platforms and services
• Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with DevOps tooling such as Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Splunk, Jira/Confluence, AppD, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Maven
• Expert knowledge and hands-on experience of designing and configurating pipelines when given API/UI repositories
• Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with containers, clusters, namespace, and load balancing
• Knowledge of basic Linux and Windows command e.g., can search log content and file
• Knowledge of networking and demonstrated experience with setting up AWS, and/ Azure, Ali Cloud, or GCP infrastructure
• Demonstrated experience with deploying, troubleshooting, and monitoring e.g., Able to gather application logs and display, familiar with elastic monitoring stack or similar stack
• Demonstrated experience with Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Security scan tools (SonarQube, Checkmarx, Netspaker, NexusIQ)
• Lead and liaise with nominated stakeholders when required to ensure requirements are fully understood before commencing design and configuration
• Forward thinking of infrastructure need and required capacity.
• Good command of written and spoken English, Strong communication, presentation & influencing skills, able to operate well across cultures and in multi-cultural, diverse work environments
• Excellent team player with ability to work without supervision
• Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills
• Banking / Financial Services experience particularly ISO 20022 standards.
• Knowledge of Agile values, principles, and practices - experience working with Scrum framework
• Experience and knowledge of XP engineering practices
• Train, support, and mentor more junior DevOps Engineers and others
• A flexible approach to delivery responsibility
- Google Cloud Platform
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.