At CGI we have a great opportunity how you can change your type of work, from pure support team to implementation one. Yes of course, there are tickets here also, but our main goal is that application is running. You can join our infrastructure team as a windows administrator.
Team is providing complex support on our infrastructure to ensure smooth running of applications.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• 1st/2nd/3rd level support of solutions implemented for customers
• Manage server infrastructure (both physical and virtual)
• Collaboration on global projects
• Participation in 24x7 on call service
• Daily L2 / L3 support
• Cooperation on proposals, solution design, communication with customers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• General knowledge of IT infrastructure (servers, network and backup)
• Administration of Microsoft desktop operating systems (Windows 10 and higher)
• Administration knowledge of Microsoft Office (version 2016 and later), knowledge of O365 solution
• Administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/16/19
• Administration of Microsoft Exchange 2013
• Administration / design / implementation of Active Directory - domain replication, RODC, DNS, DHCP, trusts
• Knowledge of virtualization platforms VMware, MS Hyper-V
• Knowledge of backup procedures and backup software (VEEAM, DataProtector)
• Knowledge of network protocols and principles
• Good communication skills in both Czech/Slovak and English, oral and written
• Willingness to learn new technologies and share ideas is necessary
• We would welcome an open-minded, pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player
Nice to have
• Microsoft 365 design and administration
• Knowledge of mail gateways (Microsoft Exchange Online Protection)
• Microsoft Azure or other cloud technology
• Administration / design / implementation of other Microsoft services – Hyper-V Cluster, DFS, FS, Print services, MDT, Migration tools, DPM, SCVMM, SCOM
• McAfee products - ePolicy Orchestrator, VirusScan, HIPS, Enterprise Mobility Management
• Microsoft MCSE, MCSA or Azure Certification
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.