Do you have a proven interest in information technology and a passion for learning? Do you love to collaborate with a team to solve problems and build groundbreaking solutions? Do you want to do meaningful work that will make a difference? If so, joining CGI as a Programmer Analyst could be the ideal opportunity for you.
You will join one of our many teams and work in a highly collaborative environment to provide expertise in designing, developing and executing solutions to improve the quality of IT products and services for our clients. At CGI, you can explore your full potential – not confined by borders or pre-defined paths. You’re empowered to tackle problems in your own unique way which is not only valued and respected but encouraged.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Test and implement new technologies and applications
• Provide user support in a helpdesk environment
• Assist technical architects with infrastructure requirement development
• Perform project code review
• Install and configure software packages
• Investigate and debug software errors, troubleshoot application issues
• Develop and build code applications or modules with various programming languages
• Write technical documents
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field that focuses on Information Technology or Information Systems with exposure to computer-based technical content
• Solid grasp of configuration management and the systems development lifecycle
• Working knowledge of script development
• Java or C++ programming experience is preferred
• A phenomenal attitude and hunger for learning
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work within a collaborative environment
• Ability to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time
What you’ll gain:
• Involvement in the technical components of a client project
• Exposure to business issues and challenges
• Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge and analytical skills
At CGI, we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Join our global company of owners, craft the direction of our company and make a positive impact on the communities we call home.
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $65,000-$75,000
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.