The main responsibility of the Service Desk Analyst involves taking in Level 1 Calls and providing Level 1 Technical Support to user inquiries received either via call or email. The resource assigned is also expected to adhere to Quality Criteria in performing the tasks, including making sure that the tickets are updated with complete logs and activities. Service Desk Analyst will be supporting multiple Retail accounts.
This role reports to the office a few days in a week and will be based in CGI Philippine Global Delivery Center (Taguig City, Philippines).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Handles first line incidents, including triage and troubleshooting, resolution where possible and assignment where required to 2nd/3rd line support teams and third parties
• Supports Service Request Management and Service Restoration Management Level
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and German language
• Keen attention to detail
• Proficient computer and technical skills
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Good process mapping ability
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
• Bachelor Degree in any field
• Must be flexible with working schedule
• Customer Orientation
• Customer Responsiveness
• High Impact Communication
What do we offer?
• Relocation package for international candidates (including flight and accommodation) on 1st month
• Processing of visa and work permit
• Career development in a multinational company
• Modern working environment
• Cultural interaction
Successful candidates will enjoy these benefits when you join CGI:
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP)
• Profit Participation Plan (PPP)
• Provident Fund
• Leave entitlements
• HMO coverage with acclaimed hospitals and clinics
• Extended HMO coverage
• Group life insurance
• Health and wellness programs
• Member Referral Program
• Special Meal Allowance
• Global Member Assistance Program (MAP)
• Health and Wellness Program
• Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- Diagnostics & Resolution
- Incident Management
- Performs Well Under Pressure
- Problem Management
- RTAC (Remote Desktop)
- Service Restoration Mgmt - 1
- Service Restoration Mgmt - 2
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.