Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Join our Global Technology Operations Business Unit. We are hiring multiple opportunities across Canada!
Are you motivated by a fast paced work environment collaborating with a dynamic team, working closely with our internal and external clients.
These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join. We need to increase our capacity to satisfy growing client demand and are looking for top talent.
Who you are:
• Expert knowledge of the BMC Remedy AR System V8.x +.
• Have hands-on experience administering of Remedy ITSM tool, ITSM: Workflows, Validation rules and Approval processes.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Implement applications to support projects, departments, organizations or corporate services.
• Provide templates for data gathering.
• Work with client to gather and analyze data.
• Prepare and review SRM Specifications documents for templates build and support group definition.
• Prepare documents according to project plans.
• Import into Remedy ITSM.
• Execute configuration to ITSM MAIN and SAAS.
• Build Reports.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• University or equivalent in Computer Science
• Eligibility to obtain government clearance (from Enhanced Reliability to Secret Level) as required.
• ITSM Remedy Software installation experience.
• ITSM Module Configuration experience.
• DWP experience.
• Smart IT.
• Smart Reporting 5+ years of proven functional skills working on a variety full life-cycle Remedy / ITSM projects.
• Experience working with BMC Remedy System, ITSM Suite, SLM, Atrium CMDB,
• Strong ability to manage client relationships.
• Excellent problem solving skills, creativity, and insight with the ability to resolve crisis situations with clients.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Comfortable in front of a technical or managerial audience.
• Ability to lead a workshop or small scale training course.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Writing the technical grids for proposal responses.
• Strong analytical and overall technical skills.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.