Descripción de la publicación:
• Responsible for providing technical thought leadership based on industry trends, providing
technical oversight to existing and new initiatives, and ensuring the quality of all delivered
DevSecOps services all the while advancing our engineering capabilities and services.
• Engages with software development and infrastructure teams to recommend, pursue, design,
and architect security solutions, requirements, and capabilities to achieve compliance and
• Collaborate with enterprise architects and various IT service owners (security, platform
services, network services, etc.) to align our DevSecOps roadmap to other ongoing
• Maintains and creates security solution architectures, security requirements, reference
architectures, design documentation, patterns and similar documentation relating to security
controls within the company's computing environment.
• Identifies and corrects data security concerns in a multiple computing platform environment.
Leads and participates in governance functions to promote security objectives (Cloud,
• Provides and delivers actionable security guidance to project teams. Interface with program
managers and senior leaders to communicate technical risk, design intent, and root cause /
• Work with senior leads to develop a DevSecOps business strategy and meet with customers
to solve complex problems.
• 5 years professional experience in applicable software, systems, or architect profession 3 years of experience in security architecture 3 years of cloud networking, infrastructure management concepts and tools including VPN, Firewalls, Hyper-V, System Center and Storage 3 years of hands-on experience with DevOps concepts and strategies Experience with some or all services including middle-tier, micro service, or web service design, development, and operations Understanding of Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline tools and processes.
• Knowledge of security and hardening operating systems, applications and containers with tools Knowledge of containerization utilizing Kubernetes .
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Act as a key technical resource for CGI clients, regarding security matters related to DevSecOps and secure development practices;
• Lead, define and map digital architecture processes for designing large scale DevSecOps pipelines;
• Coordinate DevOps security in order to assist IT teams in delivering secure infrastructure solutions with his/her security recommendations and requirements;
• Ensure prevention and good management of technical, legal and human security-related risks by elaborating and proposing improvements to security policies, guidelines and standards with a global mindset, taking into consideration all CGI offices;
• Perform and participate in technical vulnerability assessments of systems currently in place in addition to security evaluations;
• Create and maintain standards and documentation related to security processes, procedures and infrastructure;
• Participate in implementation or deployment of new tools, processes and best-practices in order to improve knowledge sharing and to raise security level while promoting security awareness among CGI employees;
• Communicate with efficiency while delivering security needs and validating that appropriate security measures are in place.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
Required qualifications for this role
Having 5 years professional experience in applicable software, systems, or architect profession 3 years of experience in security architecture 3 years of cloud networking, infrastructure management concepts and tools including VPN, Firewalls, Hyper-V, System Center and Storage 3 years of hands-on experience with DevOps concepts and strategies Experience with some or all services including middle-tier, micro service, or web service design, development, and operations Understanding of Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline tools and processes Knowledge of security and hardening operating systems, applications and containers with tools Knowledge of containerization utilizing Kubernetes Experience scripting in PowerShell, Python, Go, Perl or other languages Experience with configuring popular Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (CI/CD) tools, including Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, CircleCl, Puppet, Chef, and Spinnaker Knowledge of threat modeling, risk assessment techniques, code reviews in the context of DevSecOps security Experience designing multiple security technologies including (Cloud Security, Secure Network Design, Multiple-level security applications Application Security (Secure Coding)) Experience with successful IaaS, PaaS, & SaaS cloud architecture solutions
Senior DevSecOps Architect with OWASP, OSSTMM, SANS, BURP SUITE, HP FORTIFY.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.