Customer Service Associate’s job function is to deliver excellent customer service in addressing customer queries/concerns received either from voice or non-voice communication platforms. The job requires documenting all customer interaction accordingly and producing quality service in accordance to set guidelines and key performance indicators.
• Answers customer service issues/concerns using voice/non-voice communication tools.
• Assesses customers’ needs/requests by gathering information, doing research and solving customer issues based on standard processes
• Provides pieces of information needed/requested by customers regarding products and services
• Communicates appropriate options needed in order to provide timely resolution
• Documents/Logs all customer interactions in accordance to quality standard
• Coordinates with higher level of support for challenging/non-L1 type of concerns for resolution
• At least Senior High School Graduate (K-12) or College Undergrad
Knowledge and skills:
• Demonstrates good verbal and written communications skills.
• Establishes customer needs through probing.
• Can actively listening, empathize and be professional at all times.
• Ability to build rapport, Good interpersonal skills
• Good Typing/keyboarding proficiency
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to actively listen and follow directions and procedures, Ability to multi-task
• Basic to Intermediate knowledge and experience in utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Background/Experience to Customer Service Delivery in the similar industry is an advantage but not a requirement.
• Amenable to work on a shifting schedule
• Amenable to work on-site (Mckinley, Taguig)
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.