CGI is looking for an intermediate or senior Drupal developer for a variety of clients and projects (sometimes in project mode, sometimes in maintenance and evolution mode).
Duties and responsibilities
Carry out tasks associated with development, i.e. develop and test expected functionalities.
Qualities required to succeed in this role
- Good experience on the Drupal CMS, ideally 2 years on Drupal 8 or 9.
- Good experience on Drupal 7.
- Good experience in creating REST APIs and caching APIs.
- Creation of enterprise websites (informational, transactional, collaboration).
- Mastery of the LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP 7).
- Accustomed to searching for information on your own with various stakeholders.
- Additional assets:
• Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/SASS/TWIG for thefrontend
• Experience with ElasticSearch and Solr search engines and with Varnish and/or Redis solutions.
• Good knowledge of GIT
• Mastery of MySQL and relational databases
• Have experience in DevOps on Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins technologies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.