We are looking for a Technical Architect to design our development projects and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional and technical architecture design. You are expected to own and guide the development team to ensure that each project is delivered as planned.
This is a senior role and your goal is to ensure that our automation development projects are designed in the most effective way, projects are delivered on time and per expectations, and internal automation development framework operates properly, and adheres to Industry standards.
What Do We Offer?
• Career development in a multinational company
• Modern working environment
• Cultural interaction
Successful Candidates Will Enjoy These Benefits When You Join CGI:
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP)
• Profit Participation Plan (PPP)
• Provident Fund
• Leave entitlements
• HMO coverage upon hire
• Extended HMO coverage
• Group life insurance
• Health and wellness programs
• Member Referral Program
• Special Meal Allowance
• Global Member Assistance Program (MAP)
• Health and Wellness Program
• Corporate Social Responsibility Program
• Understand client needs to define automation development specifications
• Propose and implement scalable design, software improvements and optimization solutions
• Provide extensive code reviews with software engineers
• Develop both front-end and back-end with tests and standards in place
• Helps analyze business software requirements and comply to SLA requirements
• Conduct business analysis to capture end to end requirements
• Plan and design the structure of a technology solution, come up with estimates and create a proposal
• Communicate system requirements to software development teams
• Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
• Own and Oversee oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team
members until delivery of the project
• Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
• Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
• Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
• Meet with the governance team to relay project updates, risks and issues
• Train junior members to conduct Business Analysis and Architectural Design
Able to meet or exceed agreed service level targets with the client in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) in terms of:
1. Incident Management
2. Problem Management
3. Service Requests
4. Change Management
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any related field
Knowledge and skills
• Proven experience as a Technical Architect
• Hands-on experience with Full-stack development (Front/end),
• Understanding of strategic IT solutions
• Experience working in Agile environment project management and Agile Development
Python, SQL) Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Selenium)
• Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. SQL, MySQL,
• Familiarity in cloud technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Knowledgeable in Data Science and Machine Learning
• Organizational and Leadership skills
• ITIL, BA experience
• 4 years of Technical Architect and Full-Stack development experience
• At least 2 years of experience in AngularJS
• Experience writing software that follows software development standards
- Full Stack Development
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.