Poznaj naszych konsultantów
CGI Insights you can act on
Join our Global Technology Operations Business Unit!
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us.
If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demands globally and we are looking for top talents.
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
As a Software Developer on our team, you will be working on several big initiatives within the business. This role will require excellent communication and interaction with multiple internal and external clients to ensure each module interacts properly with each other.
You will be responsible to troubleshoot issues and develop new enhancements to achieve targeted results.
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of related development experience.
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent
• Leading and participating in daily scrums.
• Participate in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in coordination of activities.
• Elicit and document client requirements.
• Design software modules that interact with larger software project.
• Participating in web application and Infra component development according to team best practices.
• Performing unit tests on developed components and lead other tests according to team methods and procedures.
• Advanced knowledge and hands-on technical experience with PHP or Python in an Agile development/SDLC environment.
• Kubernetes (rancher) development integration is a must.
• Create/design build and deploy kubernetes clusters.
• Infrastructure knowledge in software defined network(SDN), storage and datacenter. (Infra as code)
• API development and integration with Virtualization (ESX), windows/Linux environment.
• Automation expertise with Puppet or Ansible a plus but not required.
• Ability to write in Bash/Powershell to meet deliverables.
• Ability to quickly translate and navigate through new code from different development styles.
• Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal.
• Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement.
• Aptitude for application level support, migration and deployment activities.
• Knowledge of data integration tools.
• .NET Core knowledge a plus but not mandatory.
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery.
• Participate and network externally in industry forums to share best practices and gain competitive intelligence.
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.