As an DevOps Engineer you are an active member of the DevOps team and you work closely with other team members. You are a T-shaped professional and combines one or more technical specialties with the capability of taking over basic activities of other specialists on the team. You have a general knowledge of software development and have an intrinsic drive to personal development in new specialties.
The complexity of the job is in constant balance between running and changing. As an DevOps Engineer you convince people within the team of release deliverables and quality standards. You are involved in small and larger changes. All changes will be implemented in accordance with quality standards – including non-functionals.
Radical automation is an important topic within our subdomain. Knowledge and experience with specific tools and technology is a must. Continuous improvement is the basic mindset of the DevOps Engineer, which is strongly focused on automating work in and around the team.
• You are a real problem solver who loves to deep dive in technical issues and is tenacious on results.
• You have good communication skills to find your way in- and outside the team.
• You are able to access the process from design to build and deployment from a Risk based perspective
• You understand the Fraud related needs of the bank and are able to translate these into useable and secure solutions for the DevOps team
• You are technically strong and analytical
• You have an intrinsic drive to keep on developing yourself and develop new specialties (T-shaped -> automated testing)
• You’ll be a team player and need to be flexible, curious, investigative and you’re not afraid to take ownership
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Knowledge of and interest in compliance themes like AML, Sanctions, Fraud, CDD, Market Abuse and/or Conflicts of Interest
• Knowledge of and interest in processes and products of the payments- distribution- and finance area like high volume transactions, 24x7 support
• Knowledge of and experience with linux/unix. Other focus area can be useful like oracle, websphere, MQ, Fuse, GEAK and/or Kafka
• Scripting and programming skills, ambition in and experience with automation of (maintenance) processes with tools like AzureDevOps, Ansible, Python, Bicep, GIT, Maven, Nexus, Fortify and/or Selenium
• Active member of the DevOps team, working closely with other discipline/roles
• Intrinsic drive to personal development in new specialties
• Flexibility, ownership and self-dependency
• Knowledge of and experience with Agile (Scrum), Lean, ITIL and Confluence
• Contract of employment (If you have other preferences, let us know)
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work (Autorskie koszty)
• Attractive training program: sharing knowledge, competence groups, tech seminars& hackathons, brownbags
• Attractive gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 3 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI, you have the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.