As Test Engineer in our team, you will be engaged in all aspects of testing of new telco processes and optimization of existing ones.
Your future responsibilities:
• Creating, maintaining and executing test cases
• Proactive driving improvements to quality assurance process
• One of your goals is eliminating manual testing and trivial activities by providing automation
• Daily monitoring of automated test results
• Communicating about dependencies, risks and delays
• Working with technical and non-technical team members to ensure high quality is being implemented
• Mentoring of less experience colleagues (quality assurance aspects)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience in building Automation Test Framework
• Knowledge of Built-In-Quality
• Practical knowledge of testing techniques
• Not only know how to create test cases but also how to anticipate what is needed to execute them (environment, tools –mobile phone, mocks)
• Practical knowledge of API for the testing purpose (reading Swagger, use of Postman)
• Practical knowledge of Gherkin (BDD)
• Experience with Git
• Experience with manual tests
• Understands the operation of IT systems and how the communication between the application and the backend as well as external systems works
• An assertive, pro-active person who thinks analytically
• Brave enough to propose innovative solutions
• Contract of employment (If you have other preferences, let us know)
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work (Autorskie koszty)
• Attractive training program: sharing knowledge, competence groups, tech seminars& hackathons, brownbags
• Attractive gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 3 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI, you have the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.