Come work with us on implementation projects as SAP ABAP Developer. We are looking for a new colleague with applicable skills and with an interest to learn and share new ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Communication with clients regarding specifications of requests and tasks
• Request analysis followed by creating an appropriate solution
• Development according to specification with following implementation at the clients
• Maintenance and technical support to existing solutions
• Work with technologies and tools such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP Fiori, Adobe Document Services, SAP HANA
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 3 years of experience as ABAP Developer
• Excellent programming knowledge (OOP, SQL, XML,…)
• Knowledge of SAP technologies (ECC, SAP S/4HANA, SAP HANA, SAP Fiori)
• Great analytical skills and technical focus
• Fluent in English
Employee perks, benefits
- Possibility to purchase company shares and to participate on company profit
- Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- The full-time contract for an indefinite period
- Flexible working hours
- Multi-sport card
- 35 EUR/monthly for your leisure activities
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- 30 days of fully paid sick leave
- Life Insurance
- Interest-free company loan
- Mental health program
- ABAP Programming for SAP HANA
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.