Poznej naše odborníky
You love Microservices; you have hands on experience implementing them and you really want to make a difference to businesses and consumers with your technical prowess. We truly believe we have something for you!
The ideal candidates will work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment where he/she works closely on the microservice/middleware project. The candidate will want to be on the cutting edge technologies, exploring exciting areas of our clients and CGI’s future business while keeping up the standard of being leaders in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design and build function-centric solutions in the context of transition from traditional, legacy platforms to microservices architectures
• Define and refactor multi-channel client architecture offering and providing differentiated end-user experiences by leveraging containerization and cloud technology
• Work with the lead architect to outline the governance and microservices development guiding principles as well as ensuring the best practices are followed by the development team
• Conducting workshops and driving decision making, scoping, realigning with business case, management presentations for internal and external purpose
• Responsible for project technical deliverable by producing, reviewing or providing sign-off on them
• Work collaboratively with agile team (compose of onshore/offshore members), to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions and deliverables. These solutions cross a broad spectrum of technologies and must align with business and IT strategies and to comply with the organization’s architectural and security standards.
• Contribute to Business development activities by responding to RFP/RFA and prepare Change Request Impact Assessment by offering technical solutions and providing cost estimations
• Contribute to the development of Statements of Work and Proposals
• Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in hands on leadership of technical projects
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in IT
• Required Level of Education (include certifications): Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
• Experience in Agile Development environment (Preferred certified in SAFe)
• Hands-on experience with Microservices implementation
• Experience with containerization and cloud technologies (eg. OpenShift, Kubernetes, Dockers) as well as DevOps tools (GIT, SVN, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, SonarQube)
• Ability to partner with customers to identify needs and apply appropriate technical solutions
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills in a technical environment
• Solid knowledge of the project development and software development life cycle
• Strong leadership skills
• Team Player (coaching more junior team members)
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, ability to build consensus and manage relationships
• Superior communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Methodology: Agile (SAFe)
• Technology: K8, Microservices, J2EE, Swagger
• Application Server: SpringBoot/Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere
• Frameworks: Spring Cloud Data Flow, SpringBatch, SpringRetry, Resilience4j, Hibernate
• Integration: Kafka, JMS,
• Database: Oracle RAC, NoSQL, Redis
• Security: Basic understanding of security handshake, certificate, protocol, cipher
• Source Control: GIT, SVN
• Test Automation: TestNG, EvoSuite, TDD Based
• CICD: JIRA/Confluence, Jenkins, UDeploy, Artifactory, Maven/Gradle, SonarQube, CheckMarx
• Others: Load Balancing, ELK, DynaTrace Managed
« Nice to Have »
• Background: Experience in Telecommunication industry
• Products: IBM BPM/BAW, Zeebe
- Solutions Architecture
- Technical Architecture
Od můžeš očekávat Ty od nás:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.