At CGI we have a great opportunity how you can change your type of work, from pure support team to implementation one. Yes of course, there are tickets here also, but our main goal is that application is running. You can join our infrastructure team as a windows administrator.
Team is providing complex support on our infrastructure to ensure smooth running of applications.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• 1st/2nd/3rd level support of solutions implemented for customers
• Manage server infrastructure (both physical and virtual)
• Collaboration on global projects
• Participation in 24x7 on call service
• Daily L2 / L3 support
• Cooperation on proposals, solution design, communication with customers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• General knowledge of IT infrastructure (servers, network and backup)
• Administration of Microsoft desktop operating systems (Windows 10 and higher)
• Administration knowledge of Microsoft Office (version 2016 and later), knowledge of O365 solution
• Administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/16/19
• Administration of Microsoft Exchange 2013
• Administration / design / implementation of Active Directory - domain replication, RODC, DNS, DHCP, trusts
• Knowledge of virtualization platforms VMware, MS Hyper-V
• Knowledge of backup procedures and backup software (VEEAM, DataProtector)
• Knowledge of network protocols and principles
• Good communication skills in both Czech/Slovak and English, oral and written
• Willingness to learn new technologies and share ideas is necessary
• We would welcome an open-minded, pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player
Nice to have
• Microsoft 365 design and administration
• Knowledge of mail gateways (Microsoft Exchange Online Protection)
• Microsoft Azure or other cloud technology
• Administration / design / implementation of other Microsoft services – Hyper-V Cluster, DFS, FS, Print services, MDT, Migration tools, DPM, SCVMM, SCOM
• McAfee products - ePolicy Orchestrator, VirusScan, HIPS, Enterprise Mobility Management
• Microsoft MCSE, MCSA or Azure Certification
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.